Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sharing what i have learned from the book "Self-Discipline"

Today, on 13 September 2008, i presented what i have learned from a book, named "Self-Discipline" to the other colleagues who work for CEDAC, those are the project's staff of SfR (Saving for Self-Reliance). i think that it was a good opportunity for me to share what i have learned to the others. I feel to learn more after the presentation, i could know their feeling about the meaning of my presenation. I note that most of them are likely to be interested in Hyde (A part of ourselves that does not want self-discipline), and they also could learn and review the daily plan so that they can achieve more accomplishment and generate more extra free time for ding other things. I have shared the slide of my presenation to most of them and i hope that it will help them to learn well about this book.